Privacy Operating Model
One key challenge in establishing a properly functioning privacy programme is defining and instituting a Privacy Operating Model which will support an organisation by:
- Identifying the functions required for effective privacy;
- Determining how these functions will be resourced;
- Selecting reporting lines and budget responsibilities for privacy functions;
- Setting and monitoring appropriate key performance indicators; and
- Integrating privacy into the wider governance and operations of the organisation.
Our model balances compliance, risk and competitive advantage by including the creation of a Privacy Advantage Team whose core focus is to communicate and signal your business's commitment to privacy. Click here to download.
If you would like further information please get in contact by completing the short form below.